Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Life Update!

      Hello everyone Happy late New years, and I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season. I have been gone for a while, and I truly do apologize. In these past few months I've really been trying to figure out what I want from life. Therefor I've made a few big changes. 

       The first change I made was deciding not to become a Registered Nurse. This was the career I intended on doing since I was a child. It started off not being able to get through the developmental math courses. I then decided to look into other careers that did not involve math.

       After a few weeks of pondering what career to choose I decided to enroll in Dental Assisting. It was a quick class, so I received my Dental Assisting certificate on December 19, 2013. When my course was over I figured medical was not really for me after all. Then I suddenly realized it was something much deeper than just the academic side. 

      I  began questioning every bit of my life, and after a lot of thinking I knew what I really wanted. It was so clear to me, but it was just so hard to say. I wanted to be able to work from home and raise a family! I've wanted this more than any thing my entire life, but I've sort of kept it a secret.  

         Growing up I did not really have a family, but I always wanted one. I am now 20 years old, and I have an amazing man that has been by my side every step of the way.  I am currently exploring different work from home opportunities. I've learned this is my life, and I must do what truly makes me happy. That being said I will pursue my dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment