Thursday, May 28, 2015

What to do When the Power Goes Out:

So...
  The other day around 9:30 p.m I was home alone During a Bad Thunder Storm, and The Power goes out! Since I've always been a bit Afraid of the Dark I immediately thought "Oh No"! Then all of a sudden the power starts expeditiously turning "on & off". I then became Calm, and started thinking up a plan. 

  After about 5 minutes of the power Turning On & Off I quickly went around Turning off an Unplugging everything. Luckily I just so happened to be Addicted to the Target: Signature Soy Candles, so I went around placing candles where needed. I then thought to myself "What should I do with my time"? It hit me! Just relax, and I decided I'll go start a Bubble Bath. Since the power just went out I knew the Hot Water would still be Full.

  While my Bubble Bath was filling up I decided to get my Clothes, and Face Mask ready for after my bath. Then when my Bath was ready I chose to only leave on my Restroom Candle, so I could save the rest. My Bath lasted for about an Hour. During that time I got to relax, and do some thinking on "What to do next time this happens, and thought to myself on Planning Early is key!

  Therefor after my bath I felt Refreshed, and Relaxed! Turning on only my Bedroom candle I then Put on my Favorite Face Mask, and laid down just Listening to the Storm for about 30 minutes. That's when I decided on Writing this Blog Post! Finally my Husband arrived Home from Work, and we where without power until the following afternoon. 

Thanks for Reading,
DezLovesBeauty  

Tips:
1-  Stock Up on Lighters, Matches, Batteries, and Flash Lights 

2-  Buy a Battery operated Lamps

3-  Stock Up on Candles with a Long Burn time
     (Go for an Inexpensive Brand for    Emergencies)

4-  Buy a Book Light for Reading & Stock up on Books

5-  Do Not Open Fridge or Freezer to Prevent Ruining Food!

6-  Buy a Face Mask 
     (I use the Epielle: Facial Essence Mask Green Tea & Aloe 
     from "Big Lots" $2.00 for a box of 4)
     -The Cold Damp Cloth Masks come individually warped!

7-  Install a Few WiFi-Less Games

8-  Sleep!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment